We recruit people living all over France and abroad, in big cities and in small villages.
You should sign up again and fill in a new registration form. Your data will then be updated automatically.
They usually last between 30 minutes and 4 hours.
- Some take place over several days over the Internet or with small tasks to do at home.
- The discussions can be individual, with a small group or with up to 10 people.
- The location depends on the type of research: in a hall, at home or on the Internet.
Taking part in focus groups or testing products is not a job. You can only participate a few times a year with a waiting period between each group, interview or test.
- Please check that our e-mails don’t go straight into your spam folder.
- If you use AOL, please give us another e-mail address – this operator blocks our e-mails.
- If the problem persists, please register again with a new email address.
You can sign up via a friend – we will then only contact you by phone.
Yes, we frequently look for young children or teenagers for our group discussions. The easiest is to fill in a registration form for them with the parent’s e-mail address and phone number.
Anybody between the age of 5 and 99.
Each participation is incentivized in order of 15€ per hour as travel or child-care costs.
However, some specific research such as professional, medical or in-home research, or discussions that require preliminary homework can lead to higher incentives.
For each test or group discussion, we look for specific profiles. Don’t worry, you will definitely end up matching what we are looking for.
Each person registered in our database gets the chance to take part in a discussion, you sometimes need to be patient. Try sending us an e-mail or leave a voice message if you reach our answering machine. We do our best to handle the maximum amount of phone calls we receive.